Wednesday 9 December 2009

Fitting you with weapons in the form of words.

Oh, 3 2 1
We go live...



Are all the good times getting gone?
They come and go and go and come and go

When I got cold

And the charts are boring

Hurry
Hurry

Only one more thing and that is the rest of the proof
is on the television, on the...

We're the new face of failure.

The real bombshells have already sunk

I can't explain a thing
I want everything
To change and stay the same on top

I'm just such a happy mess, whoa

So just let me be

We must make it hard to look so easy
Doin' something so hard

But I digress

I only keep myself this sick in the head,
'Cause I know how the words get you.



This conversation's been dead on arrival =/ ....



Moi

2 comments:

Timothy Ted said...

it looks like Fallout Boy said this, not you.

Anonymous said...

Fall Out Boy

/facepalm