Wednesday 20 January 2010

Buried by Exams, and a Big Picture of a Cookie =]

I haven't chatted about exams yet. Its all like meh. Now, I guess I've had my first exam for this year, I'll talk about it.

Just had history this morning. Went good I think, I actually enjoyed an exam for once which makes a difference. It didn't have excessive amounts of annoyingly loud GCSE kids, and I actually found some interest in British history. I didn't even mention the hoover though :O

:/ that's disappointing; I'll get over it.

I'm actually looking forward to my marks :) not that I really want to think too much about the exam now its over, but still. I just need a result that will push my History grade to a B.

Now History is over, I really want to relax again but its like Geography now :/ and this is the exam that I know I'll find impossibly difficult. I just can't get my head straight on it though. Its Human Geography, with stuff to do with Cardiff Bay regeneration? And ummm well there's loads of work we did on it last year in a short space of time, which had no effect on me whatsoever. And now I must learn a reasonable amount for it in a day? Unless the exam's at 1, I'm not sure. Anyway, I'm not looking forward to that.
I hated the exam last time, its a lot of essays for 1 and a half hours. I mean I enjoy Geography, I find it very easy to talk about, but I can't remember everything in such a short space of time >;/ grrr.

Anyway, can't complain. I chose it after all, although I didn't know what the exams were going to be like. I could've quit in but what use would that be. Where would I be if I didn't have Geography and History. I hated French...despised Chemistry. Maths was extremely tedious. I can't even think of anything else I'd've preferred to have gone along with. Well, perhaps Geology, but that was in St. Martin's and I'm too lazy for that :/ ...


So, anyway. I haven't been working very hard on revision today, having a 'break'...


hmm

Bye bye


PS. I hate that I've lost my shaver. I need a shaveeee :(

and

PS number 2. Thanks for the cookie, Sarah =D



Moi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember doing Cardiff Bay for GCSE, some things you should revise are;


-The blockade thing that manages the water level.
- Senydd
- Millennium Centre
- St Davids Hotel
- New "scene"
- History of Cardiff/Tiger bay
- Torchwood
- Doctor Who
- How much and how long the regeneration was
- How its inspired other regeneration projects
- Potato

That is all

Blasphemy said...

You spelt Senedd wrong.
And I really hope A-Level Geography have gone slightly more in-depth about regeneration than that.

How did you get a cookie off of Sarah? X_X

GL said...

Cos Sarah loves me xP

lifeofboaler said...

Those cookies!! I bought cookies for a little munch.. My phone was in my car and i didnt want to go alone so me being me gave gwyn a cookie to come with.. However when I came back from our lieele adventure to jj all my cookies were gone:O Trev, and Phillip ate them all! I ma shocked and appauled.

Xanthe said...

Sarah you need to cut back on the cookies.

And the geog exams aren't that hard. They are the easiest out of all my subjects.